Before You Begin
- Remember, loans are granted only to members. Our charter prohibits us from granting loans to non-members. If you’re not a member, why not look into joining our credit union.
- You can review our loan types and rates and even calculate your loan payment prior to completing this application if you wish.
- Our on-line loan application is designed as a simplified application. Because of this, it may be necessary for us to get additional information from you, especially if you are applying for a more complicated loan. Be sure to complete the box on the form that lets us know how you want us to contact you if we have questions.
- If you do not wish to complete an on-line application, you can print our application and mail it to us at PO Box 1023, Tucumcari, NM 88401
- We are an equal opportunity lender, not just because of the law; but because it’s the right thing to do.
- We will contact you using the contact method you specify. Do feel free to call, email, or come on in if you want to check on the status of your request.
Equal Credit Opportunity Act Notice
The Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from
discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, age (provided the applicant has
the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part
of the applicants income derives from any public assistance program,
or because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under
the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Federal agency that administers
compliance with this law concerning this credit union is the Federal
Trade Commission, Seattle Regional Office, 28th Floor, 2806 Federal
Building, 915 Second Ave., Seattle, WA 98174.